This is what happens sometimes. I'm looking something up on the internet, something else catches my attention, and I end up posting a video of Warren Zevon's last public performance. More specifically...
1. Go to BrentBlack.com to research getting a hat. Cool hats. EXPENSIVE hats. Read descriptions of his various hat styles - very entertaining writing. Read the following:
"You may be mere minutes away from knowing exactly what Warren Zevon had in mind when he sang “Send Lawyers, Guns, and Money.”
2. Google "Lawyers, Guns, and Money."
3. Follow link to lyrics. Read lyrics.
4. Follow link to Wikipedia article on Warren Zevon. Read about his illness and last performance of a song called Roland the Headless Thompson Gunner. Huh?
5. Google Roland the Headless Thompson Gunner. Follow link, read lyrics. Follow another link, watch video of Letterman performance.
6. Have song stick in head.
7. Download song on iTunes.
8. Have song still playing in head.
9. Post video on blog.
In case anyone was wondering.